Tuesday 5 April 2011

Six Go Mad in Berko!

Had a great day out in Berkhamstead yesterday, taking photographs with some other Melencourses students. Many thanks to Phil for organising it. Over a quick bite and coffee at the Olive Tree, we were given our assignment: one focal length (hard for me as I seem to zoom in on everything); orange and purple things; shop fronts; and historical sites. I went for a 28mm focal length to see if I could break the back of my zooming addiction. It was great to get together with the others to exchange ideas. After terrorising random shoppers on the high street, we wended our way to Berhamstead Castle, to terrorise some random ducks (attention RSPB!). Looking forward to our next adventure into the wilds of suburbia....

















1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Sue, great shots. One of these days I will make it to one of Phil's days out! Love your background image too, works really well.

    ReplyDelete